Sunday, April 1, 2012

Project to Complete



I began this small quilt (44" L x 33" W) ages ago and it is not done!!  The hearts are appliqued, mostly from fabrics I had used when I made Martha's dress when she was very young and now she is 30!!  It is machine stitched together, but if you look closely you can see I was hand quilting it.  See the sunflower (Kansas ties)?  I decided this is going to be my project when our quilting group meets, finishing the hand quilting!!  I have been choosing projects that require too much thinking and I want more time to talk and listen.  So here we go ladies, I am ready for many quilting meetings.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! And what a good idea to finish it at our quilting group meetings! Don't forget to document this nice little quilt story.

    ReplyDelete